Google

9/15/2007

Peninsula de Marau - your GUIDE and HOST at Praia dos Algodoes in BAHIA.

Let me introduce myself... I am Astrid. I was born and raised in Brazil. I learned to appreciate nature through my parents. They used to be close to nature as much as possible, saling, fishing, snorkeling and travelling to remote places.
A while ago, I worked from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM in the city of Rio de Janeiro and daydreamingabout the weekends far from town and close to nature.
Over years I have been exploring many different places of this beautiful country. In 1997 I discovered the Marau Peninsula. Since then I worked to welcome people from all over the world to show them how the beautiful this forgotten paradise is. This particular place called Marau, means in " morning colors as the sunrise" . A real special place for those who appreciate nature.
I would like to invite you to share special moments in this very special place.
To contact me please Click Here.